The f**k meditation therapy really helped me to let go of everything holding me back from the benefits of meditation. – Chris Flack
In our 40th episode, I speak with Chris Flack, the co-founder of Unplug.ie and the curator of the Future Health Summit, one of the largest wellness summits in Europe.
As an expert in corporate wellness, Chris is uniquely positioned to talk about the effects of tech-life balance on corporate organisations and how we can all benefit from incorporating mindfulness, unplugging and balance into our professional lives.
What you’ll learn from this episode
- The role of mindfulness in the corporation
- How we can all learn to unplug in our digitised lives
Resources mentioned in the show
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #118 The Recipe for Digital Wellbeing - 20th Jan 2019
- #117 How Gamification Helps You Reach Your Goals with Yukai Chou - 6th Jan 2019
- #116 The Ethical Tech Opportunity with Doug Clinton - 26th Dec 2018