“All of man’s difficulties are caused by his inability to sit, quietly, in a room by himself.” – Blaise Pascal
In this episode of the Digital Mindfulness podcast, I talk with the Founder of the Conscious Professional, Neil Seligman. Neil and I talk about the benefits of incorporating a mindfulness meditation practice into our interactions with technology and how such a practice can help us become happier, healthier and more productive.
In this episode, you will discover:
- Why mindfulness meditation practices are becoming more popular in corporate institutions
- The importance of conferences such as Wisdom 2.0
- The dangers inherent in the way we approach working with digital devices
- How you can incorporate a mindfulness practice into your professional and personal life
Links Mentioned In the Show
Neil is a Life Coach, Meditation Teacher, Huffington Post Blogger and founder of The Conscious Professional, a consultancy offering mindful education to corporate clients.
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #118 The Recipe for Digital Wellbeing - 20th Jan 2019
- #117 How Gamification Helps You Reach Your Goals with Yukai Chou - 6th Jan 2019
- #116 The Ethical Tech Opportunity with Doug Clinton - 26th Dec 2018