My guest today is Tanya Schevitz, the spokesperson for Reboot’s massively popular National Day of Unplugging. Reboot’s National Day of Unplugging is a now international project which encourages people to disconnect from our digital devices and reconnect with our peers, family, nature and ourselves. In this episode, Tanya outlines the overall mission of Reboot, how you can take time during your day to unplug from digital devices and how you can get involved in the National Day of Unplugging.
About my Guest: Tanya Schevitz
National Day of Unplugging
Tanya joined Reboot after 12 years as a staff reporter at the San Francisco Chronicle and has been there for almost ten years.
During The Podcast You Will Learn:
- How to unplug regularly during the day
- What the National Day of Unplugging is
- How the Reboot Organisation came into being
Links mentioned on the show
National Day of Unplugging: You can find Reboot’s National Day of Unplugging here
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #103 Digital Wellness with Jeremy McCarthy - 23rd May 2018
- #101 How The Wim Hof Method Changes Your Digital Life with Níall Ó Murchú - 13th May 2018
- #100 The Impact of Persuasive Technologies with Rita Orji - 23rd April 2018