What impact are technologies such as computer games, the Internet and social media having on the brain? Is Mind Change the new Climate Change?
In this episode, I speak with Oxford University’s Baroness Susan Greenfield. As former director of the Royal Institution of Great Britain, and winner of the Légion d’Honneur from the French Government, Greenfield has focused since 2002 on the potential impact digital technologies have on brain development.
In this sparkling interview, we talk about her work on this topic, and the subject of her most recent book Mind Change.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How digital environments change our mental environments
- The importance of detractors
- How connected humans should measure success
Resources Mentioned In the Show
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- 125: The Transformational Benefits of Intentional Technology Use with Jonathan Garner - 15th April 2019
- #123: Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality for Health & Wellbeing with Sarah Hill - 24th March 2019
- 122: The Qualities of a Mindful Leader with Marc Lesser - 12th March 2019