What impact are technologies such as computer games, the Internet and social media having on the brain? Is Mind Change the new Climate Change?
In this episode, I speak with Oxford University’s Baroness Susan Greenfield. As former director of the Royal Institution of Great Britain, and winner of the Légion d’Honneur from the French Government, Greenfield has focused since 2002 on the potential impact digital technologies have on brain development.
In this sparkling interview, we talk about her work on this topic, and the subject of her most recent book Mind Change.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How digital environments change our mental environments
- The importance of detractors
- How connected humans should measure success
Resources Mentioned In the Show
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- 122: The Qualities of a Mindful Leader with Marc Lesser - 12th March 2019
- 121: Framing Digital Wellbeing with Georgie Powell & Gabi Jubran - 4th March 2019
- #119 Going Light with Kai Tang - 21st February 2019