About the Episode
In this episode, Patricia Karpas, currently the co-founder of Meditation Studio, talks with Digital Mindfulness about her journey to creating a 5-star app, and how the confluence of digital and wellness has the potential to impact billions of people.
Patricia is also the host of the popular podcast Untangle, where she interviews thought-leaders, experts, and influencers on the ways that meditation and mindfulness practices change us.
What you Will Learn
- How to create a 5-Star digital wellness app
- What you can learn from a hundred interviews with meditation experts
- The impact of digital mindfulness to society
Resources Mentioned in the Show
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #103 Digitally Mindful Buildings with Ken Sinclair - 30th May 2018
- #102 Digital Wellness with Jeremy McCarthy - 23rd May 2018
- #101 How The Wim Hof Method Changes Your Digital Life with Níall Ó Murchú - 13th May 2018