The f**k meditation therapy really helped me to let go of everything holding me back from the benefits of meditation. – Chris Flack
In our 40th episode, I speak with Chris Flack, the co-founder of Unplug.ie and the curator of the Future Health Summit, one of the largest wellness summits in Europe.
As an expert in corporate wellness, Chris is uniquely positioned to talk about the effects of tech-life balance on corporate organisations and how we can all benefit from incorporating mindfulness, unplugging and balance into our professional lives.
What you’ll learn from this episode
- The role of mindfulness in the corporation
- How we can all learn to unplug in our digitised lives
Resources mentioned in the show
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #73: How Your Digital Personality Defines You Offline with Elias Aboujaoude - 28th April 2017
- #72 Love Your Work with David Kadavy - 14th April 2017
- #71 Consciousness Hacking with Mikey Siegel - 5th April 2017