Brian Solis is one of the world’s leading digital anthropologists and futurists who has been called “one of the greatest digital analysts of our time.” Brian is also a world-renowned keynote speaker and an award-winning author of seven best-selling books including, X: The Experience When Business Meets Design, What’s the Future of Business and The End of Business as Usual.
In his new book, Lifescale: How to live a more creative, productive and happy life, Brian tackles the struggles of living in a world rife with constant digital distractions. His model for “Lifescaling” helps readers overcome the unforeseen consequences of living a digital life to break away from diversions, focus on what’s important, spark newfound creativity and unlock new possibilities.
For almost 30 years, Solis has studied and influenced the effects of emerging technology on business and society. His research and books help executives, and also everyday people, better understand the relationship between the evolution of technology and its impact on people and also the role we each play in evolution. As a result of his work, Solis also helps leading brands, celebrities, and startups develop new digital transformation, culture 2.0, and innovation strategies that enable businesses to adapt to new connected markets from the inside out.
What You’ll Learn
- What Lifescaling is and how it can be applied in your life
- Why Lifescaling is essential for businesses and employees
- How digital distraction affected Brian’s relationships and productivity
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #128 Lifescale with Brian Solis - 22nd July 2019
- #127 Connected Strategies with Nikoaj Siggelkow - 14th July 2019
- #126: Responsible Innovation & The Investor Community with Charlie Penner - 27th May 2019