In this episode of the Digital Mindfulness podcast, Andrew Johnson and Michael Schneider, co-founders of the popular mobile app Relax+, speak with Lawrence Ampofo about their new project Holistrio, and what it takes to utilise mobile apps to support human well-being.
What You Will Learn In This Episode
- How Andrew’s MP3’s and other mobile apps have helped millions of people around the world
- Why mobile technologies are the perfect platform for supporting human wellbeing at scale
- How the Holistrio platform is positioned to help millions of people around the world
Andrew Johnson, has, for over 20 years, been helping people relax, change and create the lives they want through his range of self-care MP3 downloads, Apps and Workshops. His work has motivated and empowered people across the world and helped them cope with stress, overcome anxiety or fears, break habits and achieve their full potential. Andrew’s recordings are among the best selling “Self-help” recordings on the Apple and Android App stores. Through his audio programs, Andrew uses a range of techniques which allow people to successfully regain control and achieve positive outcomes in their work, home and personal life.
Michael Schneider, “went indy,” in 2009 by leaving a position with a high profile law firm in Silicon Vally to form HiveBrain Software. Thirty apps and ten million downloads later, Michael works daily to make a living on the App Store, stay independent, and create products that people love. Michael is co-author of the book “The Business of iOS Development” published by Apress.
Resources Mentioned In The Show
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #131 Scroll Free September with the Royal Society for Public Health - 15th September 2019
- #124: Designing A Sense of Purpose for Young People with Janice Taylor - 11th September 2019
- #130 Investing in Tech for Good with Paul Miller - 11th September 2019