In this episode, we talk with the co-Founder of the Holstee Company, Michael Radparvar about the company, Mindful Art and the incredible success of the “insanely awesome inspirational” Holstee Manifesto.
Michael, along with his co-Founders created the a t-shirt company in the height of the recession in 2009. The idea behind Holstee was to create a t-shirt that had a holster-positioned side pocket. At the same time, Holstee’s founders, Dave, Mike and Fabian sat together on the steps of Union Square in New York to write down how they define success to create something they could reflect back on if they ever felt stuck or found themselves living according to someone else’s definition of happiness. The result was remarkable and forms the now famous Holstee Manifesto.
What you’ll learn in this episode
- Why the recession was a great time to start Holstee
- Why the Holstee Manifesto was so successful
- How Mindful Art can enhance your professional life
Resources mentioned in the show
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #101 How The Wim Hof Method Changes Your Digital Life with Níall Ó Murchú - 13th May 2018
- #100 The Impact of Persuasive Technologies with Rita Orji - 23rd April 2018
- #99 Emotionally Intelligent Machines with Pamela Pavliscak - 2nd April 2018