In this episode, I’m delighted to welcome back Alex Soojung-Kim Pang, the Silicon Valley-based author, entrepreneur and researcher. Alex has been on the show three years ago when we spoke about his book The Distraction Addiction, as he wrote about the ways our digital environment makes us more addicted to distraction.
In this episode, we focus on the importance of deliberate rest, creating habits and particularly, how we can produce our best work in an age where we’re expected to be always on.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The importance of deliberate rest
- How the right kind of rest can be a source of strength
- The importance of deep play
Resources mentioned in the show
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #123: Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality for Health & Wellbeing with Sarah Hill - 24th March 2019
- 122: The Qualities of a Mindful Leader with Marc Lesser - 12th March 2019
- 121: Framing Digital Wellbeing with Georgie Powell & Gabi Jubran - 4th March 2019