In this episode, we speak with Dr Joanne Orlando an expert on children’s use of technology – particularly the teaching, learning and social effects of children’s uses of technology. In addition to her academic work, Joanne regularly works with the media, government and corporations to provide expert advice on children’s relationship to technology.
In the show, we’re going to talk about the various ways children and adults relate to themselves and technology. You should listen to this episode if you want to understand the perfect amount of screen time for your child, and how to introduce the right technologies to our children.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- Why digital pacifiers can be harmful to children and parents
- The importance of tech-free schools
Resources Mentioned In The Show
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- 125: The Transformational Benefits of Intentional Technology Use with Jonathan Garner - 15th April 2019
- #123: Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality for Health & Wellbeing with Sarah Hill - 24th March 2019
- 122: The Qualities of a Mindful Leader with Marc Lesser - 12th March 2019