“Humanity will change more in the next 20 years than in the previous 300”
In this episode of Digital Mindfulness, we talk with the author, futurist and international speaker, Gerd Leonhard. Gerd, who has an extensive background in music has been working as a futurist since 2002 and travels around the world speaking at conferences and events alongside his colleagues at The Futures Agency.
He is the author of the upcoming book Technology vs Humanity: The Coming Clash Between Man and Machine which will be released on 8th September 2016.
In this episode, we cover the following topics on the ways technology will impact humanity. Enjoy the show!
What You’ll Learn
- Why technology will change humanity more in the next 20 years than the last 300
- The possibility of a universal basic income
- How to thrive in an increasingly connected world
Resources Mentioned in the Episode
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- 122: The Qualities of a Mindful Leader with Marc Lesser - 12th March 2019
- 121: Framing Digital Wellbeing with Georgie Powell & Gabi Jubran - 4th March 2019
- #119 Going Light with Kai Tang - 21st February 2019