“Humanity will change more in the next 20 years than in the previous 300”
In this episode of Digital Mindfulness, we talk with the author, futurist and international speaker, Gerd Leonhard. Gerd, who has an extensive background in music has been working as a futurist since 2002 and travels around the world speaking at conferences and events alongside his colleagues at The Futures Agency.
He is the author of the upcoming book Technology vs Humanity: The Coming Clash Between Man and Machine which will be released on 8th September 2016.
In this episode, we cover the following topics on the ways technology will impact humanity. Enjoy the show!
What You’ll Learn
- Why technology will change humanity more in the next 20 years than the last 300
- The possibility of a universal basic income
- How to thrive in an increasingly connected world
Resources Mentioned in the Episode
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #103 Digital Wellness with Jeremy McCarthy - 23rd May 2018
- #101 How The Wim Hof Method Changes Your Digital Life with Níall Ó Murchú - 13th May 2018
- #100 The Impact of Persuasive Technologies with Rita Orji - 23rd April 2018