About Our Guest
In this episode, Greta Rossi, co-founder of Recipes for Wellbeing discusses with us an approach to digital wellbeing that can improve the lives of people around the world who work with digital tools and services every day. Recipes for Wellbeing is an organisation that works towards shifting the culture of change-making to include a focus on holistic wellbeing to enable anyone to contribute more effectively to creating positive change in the world.
Recipes for Wellbeing interprets wellbeing both as a catalyst for positive change in the world and as the positive change in the world itself. The organisation aims for changemakers to both experience wellbeing for themselves, and to spread wellbeing to their teams, societies, and to the whole world.
What You Will Learn In The Show
- What is digital wellbeing and why is it important?
- How can digital wellbeing be integrated into our daily lives?
- What is the future of digital wellbeing?
Resources Mentioned In The Show
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- 125: The Transformational Benefits of Intentional Technology Use with Jonathan Garner - 15th April 2019
- #123: Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality for Health & Wellbeing with Sarah Hill - 24th March 2019
- 122: The Qualities of a Mindful Leader with Marc Lesser - 12th March 2019