About the Episode
In this technology-driven world, the way that we worked 10 or 20 years ago has changed completely. Transnational calls, communication at the speed of light are now commonplace. There is now a heightened expectation on the way we work, the business world has become far less structured and formal, and because of this, there is a sharp increase in pressure on people, and as a result, people need to bring their heart and soul into work. If companies are to get the best from their employees and teams, they have to create environments that are conducive to helping people do this. In this fascinating show, we discuss:
- How can people be authentic on social media?
- How can companies create an environment that helps people to do their best work?
- How have our work lives changed as we have become increasingly digitised?
About Our Guest
Mike Robbins is the author of four books, Focus on the Good Stuff, Be Yourself Everyone Else is Already Taken, and Nothing Changes Until You Do, which have been translated into fifteen different languages. His fourth book, Bring Your Whole Self to Work, was released on May 1st.
As an expert in teamwork, leadership, and emotional intelligence, Mike delivers keynotes and seminars around the world that empower people, leaders, and teams to engage in their work, collaborate, and perform at their best. Through his speeches, seminars, consulting, and writing, Mike teaches important techniques that allow individuals and organizations to be more appreciative, authentic, and effective with others and themselves.
Resources Mentioned in the Show
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #128 Lifescale with Brian Solis - 22nd July 2019
- #127 Connected Strategies with Nikoaj Siggelkow - 14th July 2019
- #126: Responsible Innovation & The Investor Community with Charlie Penner - 27th May 2019