About the Episode
In this technology-driven world, the way that we worked 10 or 20 years ago has changed completely. Transnational calls, communication at the speed of light are now commonplace. There is now a heightened expectation on the way we work, the business world has become far less structured and formal, and because of this, there is a sharp increase in pressure on people, and as a result, people need to bring their heart and soul into work. If companies are to get the best from their employees and teams, they have to create environments that are conducive to helping people do this. In this fascinating show, we discuss:
- How can people be authentic on social media?
- How can companies create an environment that helps people to do their best work?
- How have our work lives changed as we have become increasingly digitised?
About Our Guest
Mike Robbins is the author of four books, Focus on the Good Stuff, Be Yourself Everyone Else is Already Taken, and Nothing Changes Until You Do, which have been translated into fifteen different languages. His fourth book, Bring Your Whole Self to Work, was released on May 1st.
As an expert in teamwork, leadership, and emotional intelligence, Mike delivers keynotes and seminars around the world that empower people, leaders, and teams to engage in their work, collaborate, and perform at their best. Through his speeches, seminars, consulting, and writing, Mike teaches important techniques that allow individuals and organizations to be more appreciative, authentic, and effective with others and themselves.
Resources Mentioned in the Show
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #133 Re-engineering Humanity with Brett Frischmann - 7th October 2019
- #132 A Less Algorithmic Human with Dan Nixon - 23rd September 2019
- #131 Scroll Free September with the Royal Society for Public Health - 15th September 2019