In this episode we speak with the founder of the Swiss electronics company Punkt, Petter Neby. Punkt focuses on creating electronic devices that are premium but do not overwhelm people by distracting them with features we do not need.
Punkt has received widespread support from celebrities such as Eddie Redmayne and is at the forefront of the movement to reduce the amount of technology in people’s lives.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Why it is ok not to use a smartphone
- The pros and cons of a ‘Swiss Army Knife’ phone and a ‘DumbPhone’
Resources mentioned in the show
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #74: Mindful Design with Irene Au - 9th May 2017
- 10 Surprising Ways You Can Work with Focus & Avoid Distraction - 1st May 2017
- #73: How Your Digital Personality Defines You Offline with Elias Aboujaoude - 28th April 2017