In this episode we speak with the founder of the Swiss electronics company Punkt, Petter Neby. Punkt focuses on creating electronic devices that are premium but do not overwhelm people by distracting them with features we do not need.
Punkt has received widespread support from celebrities such as Eddie Redmayne and is at the forefront of the movement to reduce the amount of technology in people’s lives.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Why it is ok not to use a smartphone
- The pros and cons of a ‘Swiss Army Knife’ phone and a ‘DumbPhone’
Resources mentioned in the show
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #111 Bring Your Whole Self To Work with Mike Robbins - 18th September 2018
- #110 Technology for Mindfulness with Robert Plotkin - 3rd September 2018
- #109 Dr. Lawrence Ampofo on The Smart Buildings Podcast - 21st August 2018