“All of man’s difficulties are caused by his inability to sit, quietly, in a room by himself.” – Blaise Pascal
In this episode of the Digital Mindfulness podcast, I talk with the Founder of the Conscious Professional, Neil Seligman. Neil and I talk about the benefits of incorporating a mindfulness meditation practice into our interactions with technology and how such a practice can help us become happier, healthier and more productive.
In this episode, you will discover:
- Why mindfulness meditation practices are becoming more popular in corporate institutions
- The importance of conferences such as Wisdom 2.0
- The dangers inherent in the way we approach working with digital devices
- How you can incorporate a mindfulness practice into your professional and personal life
Links Mentioned In the Show
Neil is a Life Coach, Meditation Teacher, Huffington Post Blogger and founder of The Conscious Professional, a consultancy offering mindful education to corporate clients.
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #90 Emotional Machines with Yuval Mor - 17th November 2017
- #89 The Science of Addictive Technology with Ramsay Brown - 6th November 2017
- #88 Digital Intentionality with Andrew Dunn - 3rd November 2017