“People default to technology to make a human connection because they think there is an assumed efficiency”
In this episode, we speak with Erica Keswin. Keswin is the owner of OPR Consulting and a regular contributor to the Huffington Post. For over twenty years, Erica has focused her work on organization & leadership development and human resources.
In 2011, Erica teamed up with Sherry Turkle, MIT Professor and author of Reclaiming Conversation, sharing her research on the impact of technology on relationships in the workplace.
In this episode, we talk about the potential impact of over digitisation in the workplace and how modern day workers can best use technology to support the quality of their professional lives.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How information workers can use the Third Space to improve workplace communication
- How you can leverage technology to make deeper human relationships
- How Google uses technology to create better human relationships
- The real reason people leave companies
Resources mentioned in the show
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #118 The Recipe for Digital Wellbeing - 20th Jan 2019
- #117 How Gamification Helps You Reach Your Goals with Yukai Chou - 6th Jan 2019
- #116 The Ethical Tech Opportunity with Doug Clinton - 26th Dec 2018