Steven Van Belleghem is a thought leader on the digital transformation of customer relations, inspiring organisations to become customer-centric in an increasingly digital world. In this episode, Steven talks about the ways companies will have to focus on creating more ‘human moments’ in addition to becoming digitised. He joins Lawrence Ampofo for a discussion on the digitised company of the future and the important role of humans in their success.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Human performance will have to be measured differently in future companies
- Why we have zero tolerance for technology failure but tolerate it in humans
- People will need to be trained in cultivating greater empathy, compassion and creativity
- Greater humanity gives energy to companies
- Why we need a ‘return on data’ charter
- Customers will soon have the ability to choose between artificial and human empathy