What makes a machine mindful? Can it even be done? In this episode we speak with the CEO and Founder of Sift Science Jason Tan. Jason and his team create market-leading internet security to counter the risks of online fraud. A graduate of the famous Y Combinator incubator, Jason is also very attuned to the need for technology to be mindful so that it can play a more positive role in our lives and society more generally.
What you will learn in this episode
- What makes a mindful machine?
- The importance of digital literacy
- Why it will take time for technology to truly counter fake news
Resources mentioned in the show
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #123: Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality for Health & Wellbeing with Sarah Hill - 24th March 2019
- 122: The Qualities of a Mindful Leader with Marc Lesser - 12th March 2019
- 121: Framing Digital Wellbeing with Georgie Powell & Gabi Jubran - 4th March 2019