In this episode, Digital Mindfulness speaks with Foreign Policy‘s Ilya Lozovsky. Formerly with the democracy-tracking think tank Freedom House, Ilya is now assistant editor at Foreign Policy’s Democracy Lab where he follows the challenges and threats to democracy around the world and reports on them.
In this episode, Ilya speaks about the role of fake news, hyper-connectivity and digital literacy in shaping democracy around the world, and why people might just be Facebooking themselves to death.
This is a fascinating interview with a top thinker in the area of foreign policy and international affairs.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- Why education in digital literacy is now more urgent than ever
- How political behaviour is impacted by social media
- Why people live in different “informational universes” from each other
Resources From The Show
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #127 Connected Strategies with Nikoaj Siggelkow - 14th July 2019
- #126: Responsible Innovation & The Investor Community with Charlie Penner - 27th May 2019
- 125: The Transformational Benefits of Intentional Technology Use with Jonathan Garner - 15th April 2019