In this episode, we talk with the founder of Consciously Digital, Anastasia Dedyukhina. Based in London, UK, Anastasia helps businesses and individuals with productivity, time management and self-management caused by unproductive use of digital technologies.
In the show, we’re going to talk about the impact of technology, and digital distraction in particular on workers, and how you can improve your level of productivity and creativity in a hyperconnected workplace, so enjoy this one with Anastasia Dedyukhina.
Topics covered in the show:
- Why people become addicted to social media
- The productivity cost of digital distraction
- How to become consciously digital
Resources mentioned in the show:
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- 125: The Transformational Benefits of Intentional Technology Use with Jonathan Garner - 15th April 2019
- #123: Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality for Health & Wellbeing with Sarah Hill - 24th March 2019
- 122: The Qualities of a Mindful Leader with Marc Lesser - 12th March 2019