In this episode, we talk with the founder of Consciously Digital, Anastasia Dedyukhina. Based in London, UK, Anastasia helps businesses and individuals with productivity, time management and self-management caused by unproductive use of digital technologies.
In the show, we’re going to talk about the impact of technology, and digital distraction in particular on workers, and how you can improve your level of productivity and creativity in a hyperconnected workplace, so enjoy this one with Anastasia Dedyukhina.
Topics covered in the show:
- Why people become addicted to social media
- The productivity cost of digital distraction
- How to become consciously digital
Resources mentioned in the show:
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #131 Scroll Free September with the Royal Society for Public Health - 15th September 2019
- #124: Designing A Sense of Purpose for Young People with Janice Taylor - 11th September 2019
- #130 Investing in Tech for Good with Paul Miller - 11th September 2019