About Our Guest
Marc Lesser is the former CEO, co-founder and board member of the Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute (SIYLI). As a long term Zen teacher, Marc is the author of Know Yourself, Forget Yourself, Less: Accomplishing More By Doing Less, and Z.B.A. Zen of Business Administration; How Zen Practice Can Transform Your Work and Your Life.
He was the founder and former CEO of Brush Dance, a publisher of greeting cards, calendars and gift items, with spiritual themes and artwork. He spent 15 years taking Brush Dance from an idea in his garage to a multi-million dollar publishing company, with distribution throughout the U.S. and the world.
He facilitates retreats for CEO’s, business leaders, and management teams. Has been co-leading Company Time retreats for business leaders at Green Gulch Farm for many years.
He was a resident of the San Francisco Zen Center for 10 years and was a former director of Tassajara Zen Mountain Center. He received his M.B.A. degree from New York University and his undergraduate degree in psychology from Rutgers University. He is currently a member of the Social Venture Network.
What You’ll Learn
In this special episode, you’ll learn these following principles of applying mindful leadership in our increasingly digitised lives:
- The seven principles of mindful leadership
- How mindful leadership has changed over time and why it is more relevant than ever
- How to take the lead in implementing mindful leadership in your relationships
Resources Mentioned In The Show
- Marc Lesser
- Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute
- Seven Practices of a Mindful Leader (Affiliate Link)
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- 125: The Transformational Benefits of Intentional Technology Use with Jonathan Garner - 15th April 2019
- #123: Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality for Health & Wellbeing with Sarah Hill - 24th March 2019
- 122: The Qualities of a Mindful Leader with Marc Lesser - 12th March 2019