About the Episode
In this week’s episode, Digital Mindfulness’ own Lawrence Ampofo becomes the guest as part of the Smart Buildings Podcast. In this show, Lawrence speaks about the intersection of digitised buildings, and time well spent experiences, focusing on the potential for both people and businesses to thrive in highly personalised and highly digitised environments.
Resources Mentioned in the Show
- The Distraction Addiction
- The Shallows
- Alone Together
- Is Google Making Us Stupid?
- Tomorrow’s Office: Virtual and Augmented Reality
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- 122: The Qualities of a Mindful Leader with Marc Lesser - 12th March 2019
- 121: Framing Digital Wellbeing with Georgie Powell & Gabi Jubran - 4th March 2019
- #119 Going Light with Kai Tang - 21st February 2019