About the Episode
In this week’s episode, Digital Mindfulness’ own Lawrence Ampofo becomes the guest as part of the Smart Buildings Podcast. In this show, Lawrence speaks about the intersection of digitised buildings, and time well spent experiences, focusing on the potential for both people and businesses to thrive in highly personalised and highly digitised environments.
Resources Mentioned in the Show
- The Distraction Addiction
- The Shallows
- Alone Together
- Is Google Making Us Stupid?
- Tomorrow’s Office: Virtual and Augmented Reality
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #111 Bring Your Whole Self To Work with Mike Robbins - 18th September 2018
- #110 Technology for Mindfulness with Robert Plotkin - 3rd September 2018
- #109 Dr. Lawrence Ampofo on The Smart Buildings Podcast - 21st August 2018