About the Episode
In this week’s episode, Digital Mindfulness’ own Lawrence Ampofo becomes the guest as part of the Smart Buildings Podcast. In this show, Lawrence speaks about the intersection of digitised buildings, and time well spent experiences, focusing on the potential for both people and businesses to thrive in highly personalised and highly digitised environments.
Resources Mentioned in the Show
- The Distraction Addiction
- The Shallows
- Alone Together
- Is Google Making Us Stupid?
- Tomorrow’s Office: Virtual and Augmented Reality
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #118 The Recipe for Digital Wellbeing - 20th Jan 2019
- #117 How Gamification Helps You Reach Your Goals with Yukai Chou - 6th Jan 2019
- #116 The Ethical Tech Opportunity with Doug Clinton - 26th Dec 2018