About the Episode
In this week’s episode, Digital Mindfulness’ own Lawrence Ampofo becomes the guest as part of the Smart Buildings Podcast. In this show, Lawrence speaks about the intersection of digitised buildings, and time well spent experiences, focusing on the potential for both people and businesses to thrive in highly personalised and highly digitised environments.
Resources Mentioned in the Show
- The Distraction Addiction
- The Shallows
- Alone Together
- Is Google Making Us Stupid?
- Tomorrow’s Office: Virtual and Augmented Reality
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #127 Connected Strategies with Nikoaj Siggelkow - 14th July 2019
- #126: Responsible Innovation & The Investor Community with Charlie Penner - 27th May 2019
- 125: The Transformational Benefits of Intentional Technology Use with Jonathan Garner - 15th April 2019