In this episode, we talk with the founder of Consciously Digital, Anastasia Dedyukhina. Based in London, UK, Anastasia helps businesses and individuals with productivity, time management and self-management caused by unproductive use of digital technologies.
In the show, we’re going to talk about the impact of technology, and digital distraction in particular on workers, and how you can improve your level of productivity and creativity in a hyperconnected workplace, so enjoy this one with Anastasia Dedyukhina.
Topics covered in the show:
- Why people become addicted to social media
- The productivity cost of digital distraction
- How to become consciously digital
Resources mentioned in the show:
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #73: How Your Digital Personality Defines You Offline with Elias Aboujaoude - 28th April 2017
- #72 Love Your Work with David Kadavy - 14th April 2017
- #71 Consciousness Hacking with Mikey Siegel - 5th April 2017