In this episode of Digital Mindfulness, we talk with co-Founder of the mental health wellbeing site www.turn2me.org, Oisin Scollard. Oisin, who also works as the Head of Trust and Child Safety at Google, created Turn 2 Me in 2009. In that time, Turn 2 Me has helped people around the world find community when they need it most.
This is a fascinating interview which we hope you enjoy.
What you’ll learn:
- How mental health communities can teach the Web something important about online human nature
- How a family tragedy inspired two brothers to create an online platform for mental health
- How you can improve the quality of your mental health
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #111 Bring Your Whole Self To Work with Mike Robbins - 18th September 2018
- #110 Technology for Mindfulness with Robert Plotkin - 3rd September 2018
- #109 Dr. Lawrence Ampofo on The Smart Buildings Podcast - 21st August 2018