In this episode of Digital Mindfulness, we talk with co-Founder of the mental health wellbeing site www.turn2me.org, Oisin Scollard. Oisin, who also works as the Head of Trust and Child Safety at Google, created Turn 2 Me in 2009. In that time, Turn 2 Me has helped people around the world find community when they need it most.
This is a fascinating interview which we hope you enjoy.
What you’ll learn:
- How mental health communities can teach the Web something important about online human nature
- How a family tragedy inspired two brothers to create an online platform for mental health
- How you can improve the quality of your mental health
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #131 Scroll Free September with the Royal Society for Public Health - 15th September 2019
- #124: Designing A Sense of Purpose for Young People with Janice Taylor - 11th September 2019
- #130 Investing in Tech for Good with Paul Miller - 11th September 2019