In this episode of Digital Mindfulness, we talk with co-Founder of the mental health wellbeing site www.turn2me.org, Oisin Scollard. Oisin, who also works as the Head of Trust and Child Safety at Google, created Turn 2 Me in 2009. In that time, Turn 2 Me has helped people around the world find community when they need it most.
This is a fascinating interview which we hope you enjoy.
What you’ll learn:
- How mental health communities can teach the Web something important about online human nature
- How a family tragedy inspired two brothers to create an online platform for mental health
- How you can improve the quality of your mental health
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #97 How To Break Up With Your Phone with Catherine Price - 5th March 2018
- #96 Ethical Data & Design with Laura Kalbag - 18th February 2018
- Fixing Facebook - 15th February 2018