Technology shouldn’t require all of our attention, just some of it, and only when necessary
This week, we speak with the author, cyborg anthropologist and user experience designer Amber Case. Amber is the co-founder and former CEO of Geoloqui, a location-based software company that was acquired by Esri in 2012.
Amber has also performed her TED talk We Are All Cyborgs Now which has been viewed over 1.3 million times and is the author of two books – Calm Technology by O’Reilly publishing and An Illustrated Dictionary of Cyborg Anthropology.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode
- Why we are all cyborgs now
- What Calm Technology is and why we need more of it in our lives
- How the rest of the world uses technology
Resources Mentioned In The Show
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #97 How To Break Up With Your Phone with Catherine Price - 5th March 2018
- #96 Ethical Data & Design with Laura Kalbag - 18th February 2018
- Fixing Facebook - 15th February 2018