Access audio and video recordings of the Digital Wellbeing Festival 2020, in addition to the presentation slides.
Already a subscriber? Sign in!
Digital Wellbeing Festival 2020 covers:
- Presentation on AI and Digital Wellbeing by BBC Head of Editorial Standards, Catherine McAllister
- Focus on remote work and embodiment by Twitter Program Manager, Jasmin Khan
- Discussion on digitized spaces in a post-COVID reality by IoT experts Ken Sinclair and Nicholas Waern
- Focus on mobile apps, mindfulness and sleep with Moshi Chief Growth Officer, Rich Keen
- Deep-dive on technology, distraction and remote working with Cambridge University ThinkLab Manager, Tyler Shores