In this episode Professor BJ Fogg, Director of the Persuasive Technology Lab at Stanford University, talks to host Lawrence Ampofo about technology’s increasing role in influencing human behaviour and how that influence can be used to create good habits, better health and, even world peace!
Professor Fogg is the author of several books including Persuasive Technology, Texting 4 Health and Mobile Persuasion and a preeminent thought leader on the use of technology to change behaviour. His academic and industry work focuses on persuading people via social media and social networks, how to build influence on the web and using mobile phones to influence behaviour.
Resources mentioned in the show
- Stanford Captology Lab
- BJ Fogg on Twitter @bjfogg
- BJ Fogg Website
- Behavior Design Boot Camp
- BJ Fogg’s Behavior Model
- The Behavior grid
- 3 Steps to New Habits
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #74: Mindful Design with Irene Au - 9th May 2017
- 10 Surprising Ways You Can Work with Focus & Avoid Distraction - 1st May 2017
- #73: How Your Digital Personality Defines You Offline with Elias Aboujaoude - 28th April 2017