11-28-19: 13.00 GMT
11-29-19: 13.00 EST
This free 1-hour webinar from Digital Mindfulness Research brings together experts in mobile and digital wellbeing, featuring Digital Mindfulness head Lawrence Ampofo and a special guest. The discussion will focus on how to scale digital wellbeing efforts beyond the pilot and deliver a real foundation for innovation and digital transformation.
We all know how effective digital technologies can be in delivering wellbeing innovation at scale. The main issue for talent and human resources practitioners is understanding which solution is best for them, how effective they are and how they can be deployed successfully at scale.
In this 1-hour webinar, you will discover:
- The top meditation apps internationally by key metrics
- How to link meditation apps with wider digital transformation goals
- The future of meditation apps
- The challenges of creating a successful meditation app
- Steps to delivering on the potential of meditation apps
In conclusion, attendees will learn from experience learned in the field, across multiple meditation apps, about how to make a real difference to their organizations and their personal lives.
Register now to join Digital Mindfulness for this free expert webinar.
Who Should Attend:
- VPs and senior directors VPs of corporate wellness and human resources
- Directors of healthcare and wellbeing services
- Senior employee experience and talent decision makers