Building on decades of clinical research, the Digital Mindfulness Public Programme attention, emotional intelligence, mindfulness and human-computer interaction training that build the key skills needed for happy and productive personal and professional lives in the digital age.
We help digital professionals from all walks of life to adapt, evolve and optimise the quality, impact and influence of their digital interactions. Give us your attention for a few days, and we’ll show you how to focus it for the rest of your life.
The Digital Mindfulness curriculum includes:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Flow Training
- Conscious Communication
- Habit Building
Our programme uses highly practical and scientifically proven methods of mental conditioning and attention training that enhance overall emotional intelligence and wellbeing, resilience, creativity, communication, productivity and personal and organisational leadership.
Everyone has the capacity to develop and increase digital wellbeing because it is a skill, and all skills are trainable.
The highly interactive programme includes the following core components:
- Overview of the neuroscience of emotion, perception and behaviour change
- Personal and professional benefits of digital wellbeing
- Attention training to enable greater emotional intelligence, including self-awareness, self-mastery, motivation and connection with self and others
- Flow hacking: learn how to enter into Flow States to enhance your digital interactions
- Principles and practices for developing healthy digital habits that accelerate wellbeing, including empathy, communication and social skills
- Mindfulness and reflection practices that support happiness and thriving and overall wellbeing.
Whether you are coming for personal or professional development or to check out the Digital Mindfulness program for your organisation, you will learn foundational skills to:
- Enhance mental clarity and focus
- Reduce stress
- Increase emotional resilience
- Improve creativity
- Develop greater digital self-awareness
- Enhance emotion regulation
- Improve communication.
- Improve productivity
- Enhance digital relationships
- Improve physical health
Category: Classes | Courses | Professional Training.
Early Bird: GBP 499
General Admission: GBP 650
Late Purchase: GBP 850
Address: Senate House, London