“We need to give employees the tools and the teachings to help give businesses what they want, and help people be more engaged in their day-to-day lives.”
– Joe Burton
In this episode, we speak with the co-Founder and CEO of Whil.com, a digital mindfulness platform that focuses on helping everyone live healthier, happier and more engaged lives. Whil has an ever-expanding library of over 1,250 digital sessions delivered by some of the foremost practitioners in the world in mindfulness meditation, emotional intelligence and yoga.
As the former CEO of Headspace, Joe has a 20+ year career working on global companies in over 50 countries. Joe is also an entrepreneur in the digital health and wellness spaces and is also a frequent contributor to the Huffington Post.
In association with Digital Mindfulness, Whil.com is sharing access to its entire library of training for 60 days, and the Search Inside Yourself programme for 7 days. Just go to www.whil.com/gift and use the promo code “DigitalMindfulness” to get access for two months!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
- How businesses can benefit from mindfulness training
- How workplace culture unintentionally makes us more stressed
- How mindfulness training can help teenagers become calmer and more focused
Resources Mentioned in the Show:
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #84 Tech & Work Life Balance with Anna Cox - 10th September 2017
- #83 How to Make Mindful Machines with Jason Tan - 22nd August 2017
- #82 Creating Your Digital Blue Zone with Zack Prager - 6th August 2017