What impact are technologies such as computer games, the Internet and social media having on the brain? Is Mind Change the new Climate Change?
In this episode, I speak with Oxford University’s Baroness Susan Greenfield. As former director of the Royal Institution of Great Britain, and winner of the Légion d’Honneur from the French Government, Greenfield has focused since 2002 on the potential impact digital technologies have on brain development.
In this sparkling interview, we talk about her work on this topic, and the subject of her most recent book Mind Change.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How digital environments change our mental environments
- The importance of detractors
- How connected humans should measure success
Resources Mentioned In the Show
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #87 Designing for Friction To Humanise Our Digitised Lives with Steve Selzer - 8th October 2017
- #85: In The Moment with Kevin Holesh - 2nd October 2017
- #84 Tech & Work Life Balance with Anna Cox - 10th September 2017