In this episode, Digital Mindfulness speaks with the founder of Moment App – Kevin Holesh. With the tagline “Put your phone down and get back to your life”, Moment is an iOS app that automatically tracks how much people use their phones every day to give people greater visibility on their screen time.
In this show, you’ll learn what compelled Kevin to create the app, and how it has helped people around the world to better understand the quality of their screen time. By tracking his iPhone usage and nudging him in the right direction when he felt he had been on it for too long.
This is a fascinating episode about understanding our screen habits, and how we can create a more intentional digitised experience to improve the quality of our lives.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Why we underestimate the amount of time we spend online
- How our screen time affects the quality of our lives
- How you can improve your screen time
Resources mentioned in the show
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #87 Designing for Friction To Humanise Our Digitised Lives with Steve Selzer - 8th October 2017
- #85: In The Moment with Kevin Holesh - 2nd October 2017
- #84 Tech & Work Life Balance with Anna Cox - 10th September 2017