What makes a machine mindful? Can it even be done? In this episode we speak with the CEO and Founder of Sift Science Jason Tan. Jason and his team create market-leading internet security to counter the risks of online fraud. A graduate of the famous Y Combinator incubator, Jason is also very attuned to the need for technology to be mindful so that it can play a more positive role in our lives and society more generally.
What you will learn in this episode
- What makes a mindful machine?
- The importance of digital literacy
- Why it will take time for technology to truly counter fake news
Resources mentioned in the show
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #90 Emotional Machines with Yuval Mor - 17th November 2017
- #89 The Science of Addictive Technology with Ramsay Brown - 6th November 2017
- #88 Digital Intentionality with Andrew Dunn - 3rd November 2017