What makes a machine mindful? Can it even be done? In this episode we speak with the CEO and Founder of Sift Science Jason Tan. Jason and his team create market-leading internet security to counter the risks of online fraud. A graduate of the famous Y Combinator incubator, Jason is also very attuned to the need for technology to be mindful so that it can play a more positive role in our lives and society more generally.
What you will learn in this episode
- What makes a mindful machine?
- The importance of digital literacy
- Why it will take time for technology to truly counter fake news
Resources mentioned in the show
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #94 Holistrio with Andrew Johnson & Michael Schneider - 2nd January 2018
- #93 Getting Unstuck with Nancy Hawley - 21st December 2017
- #92 Overcoming Startup Burnout with Bjorn Lee - 18th December 2017