In this episode, I’m delighted to welcome back Alex Soojung-Kim Pang, the Silicon Valley-based author, entrepreneur and researcher. Alex has been on the show three years ago when we spoke about his book The Distraction Addiction, as he wrote about the ways our digital environment makes us more addicted to distraction.
In this episode, we focus on the importance of deliberate rest, creating habits and particularly, how we can produce our best work in an age where we’re expected to be always on.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The importance of deliberate rest
- How the right kind of rest can be a source of strength
- The importance of deep play
Resources mentioned in the show
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #77 Deliberate Rest in an Always On Society with Alex Soojung-Kim Pang - 18th June 2017
- #75 Levi Bucsis - 11th June 2017
- #74: Mindful Design with Irene Au - 9th May 2017