In this episode, we speak with Dr Joanne Orlando an expert on children’s use of technology – particularly the teaching, learning and social effects of children’s uses of technology. In addition to her academic work, Joanne regularly works with the media, government and corporations to provide expert advice on children’s relationship to technology.
In the show, we’re going to talk about the various ways children and adults relate to themselves and technology. You should listen to this episode if you want to understand the perfect amount of screen time for your child, and how to introduce the right technologies to our children.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- Why digital pacifiers can be harmful to children and parents
- The importance of tech-free schools
Resources Mentioned In The Show
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #82 Creating Your Digital Blue Zone with Zack Prager - 6th August 2017
- #81 The Effects of Technology On Our Brains with Dr. Peter Whybrow - 30th July 2017
- #80 Transformative Technology with Nichol Bradford - 24th July 2017