In this episode, I speak with Professor Yesha Sivan, Executive Director of the Coller Institute of Venture at Tel Aviv University, and a visiting Professor of innovation and venture at the Hong Kong Polytechnic Design School.
In this episode, we talk in depth about the role mindfulness plays in a world that is under constant digital disruption, and under intense pressure to adapt to that shifting landscape. Yesha will go through what it takes to overcome the challenges of ‘technostress’ and how we can all thrive in this connected age.
What You Will Learn In This Episode
- How mindful devices can improve our working lives
- The fast, messy and global nature of business increases our stress
- Why mindfulness is the best quality to possess in the digital age
Resources Mentioned In The Show
DigitalMindfulness.net is supported by the generosity of its readers. If you find our podcasts, interviews, or writing useful, please consider becoming a sponsor of the website.
Latest posts by Lawrence Ampofo (see all)
- #87 Designing for Friction To Humanise Our Digitised Lives with Steve Selzer - 8th October 2017
- #85: In The Moment with Kevin Holesh - 2nd October 2017
- #84 Tech & Work Life Balance with Anna Cox - 10th September 2017